The following documents will be needed for loan approval. I recommend you begin assembling these documents.
1. Driver’s license(s): Scanned copies are best as resolution can be reduced in a photo copy/fax.
2. Social Security card(s).
3. If you are not a US citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card(s).
1. Your paystub(s) covering the last 30 consecutive days (must include a year-to-date income).
2. W-2 Forms for the last 2 years.
3. Award letter for any social security and/or disability income. Should show income to continue for the next 3 years.
4. Retirement award letters. Should show income to continue for the next 3 years.
5. Last 2 years personal federal income tax returns with all pages and all schedules. These must be signed and dated.
6. If you are self-employed, please provide a copy of any applicable licenses for your business.
1. Last 2 months of bank statements. These must include all pages of the statement(s) even if the last page is blank.
2. Internet copies are acceptable as long as they contain bank name, account number, your name and 60 days history. Statements with redacted information are not acceptable.
3. Last quarterly statement for all listed other asset accounts. This will include 401(k), IRA, stock accounts, and mutual funds. Must include all pages of statement even if last page is blank.